Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Starting to struggle

Ohhh @Fluttershy1 , hugs my friend and I agree with @Jacques xx

Mental health funding has been so low for so long that they just don't have the people anymore. My partners daughter tried to hurt herself Saturday night and no mental health support was offered. It is a really sad state Australia is in at the moment, funding for important things is non existent. There are good people out their @Fluttershy1 I hope you find them. If you have a good friend it can make all the difference.

sounds hard for you @Fluttershy1 , prob stay away from ex. I moved back to near ex 5 months ago, think saw them once, but have managed to stay away. Also worry what they would say/do if met them.

Good luck with the course, signing up , being interested and attending are the main things

Sorry to hear things have been hard for you @Fluttershy1 

I am glad you are safe and hope you get the help you deserve

Sending lots of love 💕💕

@Snowie @TAB @Jacques - been feeling overwhelmed this evening and I feel mixed emotions. I don’t know what I feel

oh gosh @Fluttershy1  I don't know what to say, I hope you are okay

@Fluttershy1 💗💗

@Fluttershy1 

It sounds like things are really difficult for you at the moment. I would block those nasty people on all social media accounts. If you feel like it doesn’t stop you can report it to esafety commissioner at https://www.esafety.gov.au

It a hard when family don’t understand.

It’s also challenging when no one believes you even if you’re right. I’ve had that happen to myself.

Try focus on one thing at a time. If I think about too many things it just scrambles me.

Hi @BPDSurvivor @BlueBay @Shaz51 @afterhours @Snowie @Judi9877 @Faith-and-Hope @Jacques @TAB @Adge @Eve7 @Zoe7 @outlander @jem80 @oceangirl @Dec @NatureLover @greenpea @MDT - had surgery on Thursday and I’ve already got a infection, I feel so helpless. Everything seems to not be going my way. I feel alone and like no one understands. 

I'm here @Fluttershy1 . I'm going to pretend I know or understand, but I can say I am here with you.

Hugs, tyme

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.