Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews

Re: Starting to struggle

Hi @Fluttershy1 just dropping by to say hey 

Oh I love this photo. Your animals look happy.

Animals are the BEST.

@moderator - could you please approve these, if your about. I’m ok just struggling 

54E48946-AECE-4DAD-8777-6F7C49F97A06.jpeg

Hi @tyme - hope you are well, I’m struggling 

What's been happening @Fluttershy1 ? I love the pic of your rabbits!

Thanks @tyme, my bunnies mean everything to me, I’m just having a hard time, family are being judgemental and I’m struggling with my emotions and all of that. My friends keep ditching me for other plans. I feel alone and like a burden 😭

Sorry to hear @Fluttershy1 that you are feeling this way. It seems to be a bit of a continuous issue, but it is good you have your rabbits to distract you and keep you company. Pet therapy can be so effective. 

Don't you have a cat too?

What did you do today? Disney? Netflix?

Hung out with the bunnies @tyme

playing animal crossing on my switch

chilled with the cat

went for a drive. 

I have my days 

@Fluttershy1 - do you drive?

@tyme - yeah I have been since august 🙃

I thought I told you? 

No no @Fluttershy1  - this is the first I've heard that you can drive. That's really liberating. I'm glad you have the freedom to just go for a drive to help you feel better.

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.