Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Starting to struggle

Hey @Fluttershy1 , how’s everything going?

Cuddle with teddy and bunnies help?

@BPDSurvivor - got teddy. Playing mine craft 

Sitting with you @Fluttershy1 

Have you had something to eat , and some water 

@BPDSurvivor darling 

Yeah @Shaz51 - keeping busy

Thinking of you @Fluttershy1 

sending love hugs and strength xxxooo

hi 👋 @Shaz51 @BPDSurvivor 

Hi @BlueBay @Fluttershy1 @Shaz51 ,

I’ve just come home. I was at my sister’s and mucking around with the kids. They are so cute. Had risotto for dinner. At least I can do this while on school holidays. Going back to work on Monday…

@Fluttershy1 , I don’t even know how to play mine craft. It confuses my brain. Actually, I think it’s more that I’m not interested in playing.

Hope you’re having fun!

@Fluttershy1 ❤❤

Hi @BPDSurvivor @BlueBay @Shaz51 @afterhours @Snowie @Judi9877 @Faith-and-Hope @Jacques @TAB @Adge @Eve7 @Zoe7 @outlander @jem80 @oceangirl @Owlunar @NatureLover - things have been tough, I recently had a hospital admission for my MH as I was not doing well at all, everything has been building up. Family conflict isn’t helping either, I lost my trust again and shut everyone out. I have been non verbal because that’s how I feel. 

I came across my ex and my friend and they said some pretty nasty stuff which upset me and I don’t feel like myself, I’ve been getting online bullied so I have just been keeping to myself and trying to get myself better. 

I keep losing myself and who I really am, I’ve started a course and I already feel like I’m behind when im not. Everything is just getting to me. 

I keep on getting told I don’t have DID when I do. They tell me it’s not real it is fake etc. when I do have DID. 

I feel alone 

im not myself. 

am safe 

Hi @Fluttershy1 I'm so sorry things are tough for you, family conflicts are so so hard to navigate. As to the online bullying best to remove anyone doing that from your friends list on your selected social media platform. Friends can be so so nasty. I had friends decades ago all of them used me for what they could get, so I avoid having any friends. I'm here to listen if you need to get things out.

Stay safe and focus on your school work.

Hugs

Jacques

@Jacques - I got rid of them all, am a very quiet person now. Trying to find the right people and the right support team. It’s overwhelming at the moment. 

There should be trained people for people who has disabilities and mental health that are on NDIS. 

I’ve got support workers who aren’t even qualified working for me like mannnnn, get qualified people for the people who need it

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.