Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Nomedic12
Casual Contributor

Not sure what to do

I'm losing the plot, my emotions are all over the place and at best of times I don't deal well with them anyway, have spiraled downwards in the last couple of days and feel so alone it's unbelievable. I know things will get better, but at this point it's just really difficult 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Not sure what to do

@Nomedic12  Hi, things are sounding really difficult for you at the moment.

Do you have any support. Psychologist, counsellor ?

Just leaving a helpline if things get to tough for you tonight. 

Lifeline 13 11 14 

Take care. 

Hi @Nomedic12 

It am so sorry to hear of your downward spiral. And like @Maggie I suggest you get support off the forums if you need to speak to someone.

An option is the SANE Help Centre which opens tomorrow at 10am AEST. You can connect by phone or on line chat. ph 1800 18 7263 https://www.sane.org/services/help-centre/content/2

I am glad to read that you know things will get better so hang in there and take care,

Whitehawk

Hi @Nomedic12 , I'm sorry to hear you feel painfully alone, we are here to listen and sit with you, if that's what you'd like...

Hi @Nomedic12 

I'm so sorry to hear that things are so difficult for you right now.

Managing emotions can be so challenging. I know for me, it feels as though I'm being hammered by massive waves. The waves are relentless and they make it almost impossible for me to catch my breath in between sets and reach the surface. It's such a distressing and painful place to be.

I get the sense from what you've shared, that you've weathered this type of storm before and I just wondered if anything has helped you to find some comfort in the past?

Thinking of you at this time ...

ShiningStar

Welcome @Nomedic12 

I am so sorry to hear things are so tough for you at the moment.  That emotional roller coaster can be a nasty ride.... but I am assured it does get smoother eventually ... you just need to hold on tight through the bumpy patches.

do you have a support network?? A GP you can talk to... counselor, psychologist?? pdoc??? If not... please see your GP and have a chat....  they will be able to help and guide you... and assist you to not feel so alone.

slthough we are not qualified counselors here... we are here to hold your hand... to listen... or to just sit quietly with you do you don't feel so alone 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.