Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

Ohh my Mr shaz wants to run @Jynx , @BlueBay 

Hugs my @BlueBay xxx lo

@Owlunar  thinking of you a lot this week. 
hope you’re doing ok in a sad and difficult situation. Hugs my friend xxxxooo

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad @BlueBay 

I hear you - you feel as if something terrible is going to happen - maybe it will - most likely it won't happen to you or yours

Life happens

So what can you do about it? I suggest you go on with your day - do your ordinary things like shower, have brekky, tidy up and go for a walk -

Nothing you can do or say will change the future outside the realm of your choices so choose - as I have told you before - do your stuff or go and hide in your bed - that's fine as a choice 

I hope you feel better soon

Dec

@BlueBay 💞

@Owlunar 👋💞

Thankyou @Owlunar  i hear you 

I’m at the beach 

it’s a beauty morning 

take care xxxooo

hugs @Anastasia  xxxooo

hi friends @Anastasia @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Jynx @oceangirl @Emelia8 @BPDSurvivor @MDT @Former-Member 

and others following 

I saw my GP yesterday morning. Chest pain overnight with headache and abdomen pain. 
my BP was very high. My abdomen pain is most likely a blockage in colon. My chest pain only lasted 1/2 hour and he reassured me it isn’t cardiac. So wait snd see. 

I then saw my psych yesterday. And as soon as I say down we talked about my letter yo my mum. I broke down snd then lost it. Crying about other things as well. I was so overwhelmed thst I don’t remember what she was saying. 
she mentioned adding a new Med after having a test done to check levels of sodium potassium glucose thyroid etc. she is going to call me tomorrow morning to give me results and write a script. 
I’m feeling so overwhelmed at the moment. 

today my daughter called to see if I wanted yo meet her snd little A at the park. It was fun playing and then having a coffee afterwards. 

I then got home to have a phone session with my psychologist. Again talking about my mum. He understands the terrible abuse that happened to me as a child. He listened as I talked and cried. 
another difficult session. So two days of draining emotional sessions. 

🙏 @BlueBay
Former-Member
Not applicable

Often family are toxic @BlueBay  If you can keep away from your mum, you’ll be better off. I have distanced myself from all family.  And it’s the best thing I did. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

It was the hardest thing I did, but the best @BlueBay if you can distance yourself from your family. That’s the best thing. 

@BlueBay A really intensive couple of days for sure! I hope you aren't in too much pain now 🤞

Sounds like you have gotten a lot off your chest with your psych too, and maybe this can be the next step on your healing path. It's never easy!

Get lots of rest, you've certainly earned it 💜🤗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.