Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews

Re: I can’t cope

I was in the water cart @tyme. It was raining so I just sat in it for 12 hours. It was hard work trying to stay awake.

I think the med is helping me to. It’s the one that I have instant and extended release. I’m sleeping so much better. I don’t that the XR when I’m working though. 

I think if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. If it’s what is keeping you level then maybe it’s required. 

Thanks for popping in, I really appreciate it. I like opening up and seeing you have been around.

Im just about to head off into another night shift. I have tonight and tomorrow night left. Roll on Monday morning when it’s done! 

@Captain24 glad your med change has been fruitful - getting proper sleep is soooo helpful hey!! Hope tonight's shift goes smooth for ya 😉💜

I didn’t sleep well today which is going to make tonight so hard. Hopefully I’ll be able to sleep in the water cart tonight. I have a big day tomorrow and need to get everything done. 

Im feeling really flat. I’m just hoping that is because of nightshift and that I’m tired. 

Arghhh. Lack of sleep is painful @Captain24 .

Hope you get to have a rest tonight. What time do you leave today?

Hi @Captain24 

I know I haven't been around much but have been following on in the background with everything that has been happening. Hopefully things continue to improve for you, even if it is just step by step. I do realise just how much you are going through at the moment.

I hope work goes well for you tonight hon and you can get some rest there.

Sending bucket loads of love, hugs and cuddles your way hon 💗💗💗

I’ve been sleeping so well too @tyme.

Im leaving at 5:30 but I have just cleaned my house so I guess I put the time to good use! 

I know you have enough to deal with @Snowie.

How are you going in hospital? I have been thinking of you.

Im hoping that I have finally turned a corner. Maybe my extended stay was worth it. 

Still thinking lots about my forum family too @Captain24 💗💗

Hospital is going ok. I think more than halfway so that is a good thing.

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.