Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, hope you feel better after sleep. Just getting up here. Take care 

G'day to all my crazy friends ( can I say that or does it offend ? )  @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @greenpea @Jacques hopefully you are having an okay day, just had psychologist,all good 

Hey @Bill16 

thanks for the tag.

I am having a good day. I had a recovery club catch up this morning and then the NDIS finally approved my DBT group at 10:30am, unfortunately the group started at 10am so I was late. I hate being late anywhere so I was super stressed. The group was great and I got a lot out of it. I am home now. Just had cheese, pepperoni and gherkins on Ritz crackers. Watching the telly.

@MJG017 

@Bill16 hey cool Bill, nice to see you. Just got up from nap. Think will try a bit of exercises. Take care..very good re psychologist 

@Bill16  Crazy suits this lil green pea so I will happily wear it!  hoping you are having a great evening love peax

@TAB hey tabby, got anxious again. Going for sleep. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, I do feel better, thanks @Meowmy  thanks for caring.

Got a few things done here today. 

Finally got in touch w person fm library re thesis, thinking surely cant take much longer.. now they claim they wanted me to tell them personally after I had paid the money to their accts dept. pretty sure they did Not say that. they are as bad as people at uni library, time and service/responsiblity for own lack of action have different meanings there. so they collected $ early july , never told anyone, never questioned what it was for . they raised an invoice number and today said they can just ring accounts , well, heres a thought, why the F did you not ring them in july if so easy FFs dealing with aliens @StuF  lol they would put public service to shame re library clowns..

@Oaktree  I love cheese and gherkins on a ritz or jatz cracker!!  Yum!!  I never had them with pepperoni, but did occasionally use kabana.

The recovery catch ups are always excellent!

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get your thesis soon. Did a little exercises. Going to have a fruit. Hope you're okay

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.