Re: Tabaluga's

@Bill16 

That joke was woeful!!!

lol

Hahahaha yeah man @StuF 

@Bill16 @TAB @Meowmy 

Any of you see the end of the Port Hawks game...?

Nah I missed that game ay @StuF 

See if you can watch the last couple of minutes of somewhere @Bill16 

I was only watching the score online, but went and watched the last bit just now- Port came from 41 points down at one point I think!

@TABmight care more, given it's his team...

TAB
Senior Contributor

I was asleep then saw 20 pts down game  near over so started slagging team and coach to brother.then a while later saw they won by a point. Couldnt believe it @StuF 

Port scored 2 goals in the last 33 seconds @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I missed out @StuF  I should watch game/or read up on it 

Yeah, kinda spoiled it for you @TAB , but the last bit is pretty crazy

TAB
Senior Contributor

I already knew they won by a point near the end, then went to afl site and saw they kicked 6.6 in last quarter which turns out was last 6 goals @StuF . so they got of jail 2 weeks in a row lol.the old Port in SANFL was famous for winning from 40 pt down at 3/4 time more than a few times, dift game, dift rules, dift team, but they would often seem to win from behind to annoyance of others .

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.