Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews

Re: Tabaluga's

@Bill16   "cool forum cats " like that!! have a great evening love peax

@TAB hey tabby, day.light saving today. A bit painful for the morning.  Just chilling. Hope you're okay

@SmilingGecko  I had to get the same form filled out and my Gp was the exact opposite.  He was very good and helped to put me at ease about it as well.  It makes such a difference to have a GP who makes things like that (and everything) easy.  It's all stressful enough.

@MJG017 Thats good to hear. I've had good relations with treatment professionals in the past but these last ones just didn't work out. Its hard accessing even basic services, but youre right its so hard just getting by. But we keep trying!

@TAB kitty cat came by tonight. He ran to the door to get food. I gave him some wet cat food but he wanted more. So gave him dry food on top of that. He was so scrawny TAB. I patted him and underneath his fur is a bag of bones. He has a patch of fur missing and I noticed something black like a sore or mange on his back near the same area. Hes a delightful cat though. I let him indoors twice but he just wanted to go to the door after a while. Will have to build trust with him. Hes definitely a stray. My next plan of attack is to buy a cat brush to help shed the fur that he is trying to moult. He really is from the wild! 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Content/trigger warning
Content/trigger warning

Maybe just feed it for time being @SmilingGecko 

Hiya @Bill16 !

G'day @StuF what's going on?

Not a lot @Bill16 

Can't be bothered watching the NRL. Thinking go to bed soon, had a relatively early start today

What's cooking over there?

Yeah copy that re NRL @StuF not much chop happening over here

Hi @Oaktree @ENKELI @Glisten I have 3 Cats, since last year.

Does that make me a Crazy Cat person?....😁

I also have about 50 Birds (mostly small Finches) of various different species.

Maybe that's a bit more unusual (cooky) than having 3 Cats.....

Yes, well I agree Re: knowing people in person.

This "Virtual friendship/ contact" thing (Online) never feels quite as "Real" as seeing someone Face to Face - Or even speaking on the Telephone.

Please don't misunderstand - I appreciate you people & the contacts I have on here immensely (a lot).

Adge

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.