Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

not hard to do ,esp when busy @Oaktree 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I dunno, cant 'believe' forever, will start again tomorrow @Meowmy  ..thanks..

@TAB hey tabby, hope tomorrow will bring some better everything. 

Its egg-less fritatta @TAB so reduces the fat content. It didn't cook through very well as I put it on a lower rung in the oven. Its gone back in the oven, will keep an eye on it.

TAB
Senior Contributor

prob missing the cat tbh @Meowmy seen it 30 mins over last 5 days ,not seen since sat morning now, think

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @SmilingGecko 

reading horror stories about meds am on , keeps journos busy i guess

people saying wrecks their gut, makes them smell like a sewer etc lol then its all a scam as they charge double for one I am on cos for weight, but when branded for diabetes its half price lol 

they claim chemists a re making it for people, as if they could lol, it would be patented 

@StuF Hi 🙂

How are you?

Hoping to get to the beach tomorrow, salt water will be good for me. 

@TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @StuF @greenpea @BlueBay @Appleblossom @Shaz51 

TAB
Senior Contributor

nice one @oceangirl  not sure there is a swimming beach within 80ks of here lol am at top of gulf, its all dirty mangroves or ships or both lol

@oceangirl enjoy beach OG

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.