Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

ha yeah, the $7 sleep pants are now $12 @ kmart @StuF  lol

Luxury goods @TAB !

TAB
Senior Contributor

got 4 pairs @StuF  I choose which ones to wear based on where holes and bleach burns are lololo ..ok yard/house/shop anyones , course wear black undies if holes at back (pants are black ) lolo off the the drs anon 

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 sound you all going for a good day. Just at work. Take care all

TAB
Senior Contributor

leaving for Gps soon @Meowmy   then shop and PO on way home then watch tv and hydrate think lol

I hope the Drs goes well @TAB 

Have a good day at work @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..not sure what they can do besides give me sick cert for cenno/job network but thanks @StuF  this was pre arranged a long time ago to be a drop in to see what cardiologist said, appt made in like feb lol. been haunting me since. did my usual cut a month off and thought missed it trick too . laters...

@TAB good luck with Dr. @Bill16 good luck with case worker. @StuF hey stuF. Hope work will go okay. Thanks for well wishes

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  @StuF   got flu shot ✔️ get sick cert ✔️got script to make me stop want ing to drink ✔️ got letter from cardiologist ✔️, not for heart stop procedure, its for another ecg , guess they want to confirm things  big heart to heart w GP they basically said need some sort of work , forget DSP no chance, need to join local clubs for 'forced interactions' else go nuts/drink etc etc ... @Bill16 

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.