Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

G'day @TAB I reckon you would be happy man, checking out a house today 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well done with walk @Meowmy  I should be walking as well. thanks re study.

Hello @TAB @Meowmy 

Just back in from a walk.  It really took it out of me today. Walked in the opposite direction for a change. Got to discover some new walking tracks. 

@Meowmy you keep saying your life is hard. I don't normally give unsolicited advice but sensed you weren't coping. Wondered if you may benefit from the "violet flame decree" - it lifts karma and purifies your soul. It doesn't guarantee things won't happen but it certainly opens up a more unobstructed path and clears you of any type of human miscreations you may have. If it doesn't interest you then thats ok. Its just what I do as part of my daily practices. I learnt it from The Summit Lighthouse which is a church of some sort in the USA that uses all the worlds religious teachings.  The violet flame decree totally changed my life for the better. Its soul cleansing and is also the best beauty cream you're going to have!

TAB
Senior Contributor

I would be happy for you when you get one @Bill16  😊

It could change your life competely and for the better.

I'm getting your parents will be able to stop you selling it ?  just make it joint ownship w someone you trust your life with or have a financial guardian or something.

then you will know how much you have left and wat you can do with it like a ute or whatever. Good Luck Bill 

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. @Glisten  burned some letters that were harmful to her ?? @Meowmy @SmilingGecko 

I appreciate your advice mate @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

sure your parents are onto it @Bill16  house is very important and you prob could have another 40 years , who knows. long time to be in a tent, busted or whatever . 

House gives you options. you can come and go or whatever.  jst outgoings atm are like $50/wk vs $400 for rent., just saying' Good Luck

https://youtu.be/AerwiwxNtwo?si=sWXiKn7rmNzSEg06

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF hey cool friends, got through another hard day ha. Mum is okay for tonight. She had treatment this afternoon. Home now. Take care all

You take care too @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

is she doing chemo @Meowmy ? that can make you really sick. hope she is comfortable.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.