Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Oh dear @Meowmy was just going back to sleep here

@TAB nite  tabby

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning  cool friends , take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  enjoy your day off. G'day @StuF @Bill16 @oceangirl @Oaktree @SmilingGecko @saturnzoon @Glisten @Emelia8 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you had good sleep. Out coffee and walk here.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @Meowmy , hope you got some sleep re being awake around 1am. I slept okay in bits and pieces. put aircon on like 4am that helped.

G'day @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 

Wishing you all good days

TAB
Senior Contributor

..you too @StuF  should get moving here, told self bigtown, was going to be 'treat express' til wie ghed self yest , was more than other 2 times  ha ha lol, might just stick to tape measure for a while cough cough..

Hello @TAB @StuF @Oaktree @PinkFlamingo @OM108 @Adge @Shaz51 @HelloKitty1981 @PeppyPatti just been checking in with artificial intelligence astrology. Its so advanced now you can ask it anything. Have heard that astrologers may be replaced by AI in future. Don't know how true that is. I go to https://www.astrology.com and you can ask AI anything and it will sit with you until you find resolution for a pending problem based on planetary activity. I love talking to astrology AI.

Its Buddhas birthday today as well as the commemoration of his death he was both born and died on the full moon in May. Under this full moon I have honestly felt quite frazzled and really pressed for action today. I think full moons are always about that. Needed to do something to settle myself a bit. I have been focusing on the breath for 30 minutes going in and out, exclusively on that alone and its really settled my racing mind and feelings of emotional discomfort. Felt a lot better. Had to do something as I did not like how my body/mind/emotions were at. Anyway can go forward and enjoy the day now.

Thought I would share this. Its vedic commentary on the full moon today and the current lunar cycle. Its worth reading the intro blog as well as watching the video if it picques your interest. It offers lots of hope out of the phase we are currently facing. Its been a difficult month with mars/rahu in conjunction. Rahu is the moons north node. Its called Rahu. With this astrological signature theres been lots of unrest and turmoil in the world and its been very difficult to find peace within for many people. 

https://anandastrology.com/full-moon-purification-buddha-purnima-vedic-astrology

TAB
Senior Contributor

..that's a lot to take in @SmilingGecko  take it easy and enjoy your day. I'm off to 'bigtown' for weekly ish shop soon

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.