Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16  @Glisten @SmilingGecko @Oaktree 

Am at course. 

@TAB good luck with course tabby

Wow thats amazing @TAB driving that length of time. Hope things go well at your course today and tutor/lecturer doesn't cause you problems.  I had problems with one tutor in quantitative statistics once. It can just be a personality thing so not worth feeling discouraged over

@Glisten lovely to hear from you. Well youve got the day going with your routine! I follow a book which is a bit of a cult classic called The Perfect Day Plan by Jost Sauer.

When you are MI and stuck at home its even more important to have healthful habits like a steady routine (even though youre not like everyone else commuting to work). Its a way of honoring your body clock. Your body thrives on routine. Your organs respond and your life is happier because of it! Smiling organs = happy existence

TAB
Senior Contributor

Had toastie and coffee am on otc meds, opoids and otc truckie pills :pill: @Meowmy  am in no pain lol .. smiling..

TAB
Senior Contributor

Course should be ok @SmilingGecko  thanks 😊 am staying over tonight and seeing psych tomorrow morning before go home. Might be able to claim  travel too. Rsl guy say it's like $200 from my place. So they are paying for me to go yo course in effect for next 3 trips lol

@TAB 

Have a good day at your course. Good news about the travelling money.

@Glisten 

Good morning cutie. I hope you’re well!

Hi to everyone else. I am off to art group again this morning.

@SmilingGecko @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 @Jacques 

@TAB very good tabby re breakky and RSL. Enjoy course

Shame you couldn't claim travel earlier @TAB thats a lot of money for petrol. I don't know how that works with taxation if thats what you are referring to. It has to be linked to allowing earning capacity while employed so don't know what the RSL dude was going on about. My car used to be a guzzler. I'm glad I don't own a vehicle anymore. It took 1/4 a tank to just get up to a 30 minutes drive down the road. I doubt I would get another car. The govt wants all EV's and nobody an afford them unless you are rich of course

@Oaktree enjoy art group

TAB
Senior Contributor

Not working so can't claim @SmilingGecko 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.