Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Hello @TAB just learnt some new Qigong moves for seniors I can actually do. They will be incorporated into my lifestyle. They promote vitality and longevity. Got them off Lee Holden's you tube channel. Felt great afterwards. it only took 30 minutes. Just cleared my crown chakra as fixed star Regulus meets the Sun in the sky over the next few days. Its known to supercharge the crown and heart chakras. So have just cleared all my chakras to allow for energy to flow through the crown over the next few days. Regulus supports our highest dreams and aspirations so will be using the next few days to manifest what I want during this portal

Good afternoon @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @Glisten 

Hope your mornings went well (are going well)

Back from Lifeline. Won't be doing much for the rest of the day! lol

Afternoon cool forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @greenpea @Jacques have a good day,had psychologist this morning 

Hey @Bill16 

Good on you for seeing the psych. I saw mine yesterday. I hope you have a lovely afternoon 

@Bill16 @StuF hey cool friends, just done work. Glad you both had good morning. Take care.

@StuF @TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, decided to treat myself with lunch out. Having lamb souvalaki in a Cafe ha. Enjoy your afternoon. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy @Bill16 @StuF  just got home from Adelaide. dont know if any use seeing old dr anymore, well the reason was to see if he knew how to get hold of a psych that does DVA. he has no clue. just same argument about my card as last time because he cannot understand new rules. anyway he gave me a referral to place my brother found, which dr could do, think he did it the wrong way anyway. see what happens, will teach local GP how to do it.  

Anyway, all goo, just tired, think nap ha. oh , brother suckered me into getting chromecast dongle to watch SA football for free :its on AFL app, but need to get it from phone to tv. mine would not work, so having to use dongle. if you did it can watch WAFL on tv when its not on @Bill16  its through AFL app. if you go through SANFL app they try to charge you ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

yum @Meowmy  I ended up getting room service at pub last night, schnitzel was small and dry salad dead, chips from yesterday , 3 prawns in $11 turf topping ha ha  oh well

Hey @Bill16 

Good psychologist session?

Hope you're enjoying lunch @Meowmy 

I made myself a bacon and egg muffin for something different

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.