Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

hey @Bill16 going good mate,  screwed all the cabinets together today and installed the kickplates under the cabinets. how has your day been?

@TAB Yes its full of fraud with sugarcoated or overstated claims going by this AI generated piece. Such a shame. Its says here some of them can catch fire (like EV's) and I was told by the electrician at the company selling me the Tesla it wouldn't catch fire because it was different technology. I was given unclear information with deliberate omissions. At least I'm more knowledgeable on it now and suffered no financial loss because I stood up for myself which is a good thing. At least this can serve as a warning to others.

<image>

Screenshot 2024-08-05 at 7.04.42 pm.png

@Glisten 

Go take a nap hun, you are probably just overtired…

Hugs hun. 💜

@Oaktree very nice re presents

@TAB hey tabby, hope dr works out. Hope we both brighten up soon. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah just keep going here @Meowmy 

Take care

G'day mate @Jacques sounds like you are doing a good job, went for a 5k walk,seen a real nice green SLR 5000

@TAB  I hope the Dr visit tomorrow is good

@Meowmy  I hope your cold passes and you feel better soon

@GlistenI hope you get a good night's sleep apart from anything

I hope for myself that I wake up on the right side of bed tomorrow! Really over everything right now for some reason

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, good things still under developed and cheap things useless/self destruct @SmilingGecko  plenty willing to sell them tho

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @StuF  dr is wed. am first have to drive 3 hours to course do that til 3 , drive across town in peak hour traffic, book into hotel  ha ha  and try and fit swim in near the end as a bonus lol 

Cat just dropped in @StuF @Meowmy @StanD @Glisten  prob not seen since thurs or wateva,  not starving, unkempt, said hello , not wailing, was ready to leave when didnt get food asap, ate huge meal in record time and left . ..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.