Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

was terrible connection and woman had really thick south island eccent eh bro !

@Meowmy @StuF  sounds worth a shot. sounds like a lot better resourced and planned than used to be. they are ringing me back w appt to talk to someone then got do detox or whatever lol free food and lots pills ha ha lol

Hey @TAB 

I'm missing some detail/context here...but it sounds good?

TAB
Senior Contributor

gp at me about drinking. went on pills 5-6weeks ago, halved intake, now they want me to see counsellors/do detox  Cant hurt. not giving a up , said just want to cut down. @StuF they are sending me a bottle of thiamine. how cute, told them only bought last one today , been on it for years 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well cardio said thats the key to heart probs and weight its all drinking @StuF  so I relayed that to GP and she took it from there.  could it be they actually give a shit ?? lol will go w flow unless gets too silly lol 

Ahh so it Is all related to that @TAB 

Worth a try, as long as you're all on the same page re reduce vs quit

TAB
Senior Contributor

will drop it like its hot if not working for me @StuF  lol

Fair enough @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

got assessor feedback for practical presentations @StuF @Meowmy @Glisten  knocked it out of the park !! here comes $100k job w 12 wks hols, 9am starts lololo....

Really Well Done @TAB !

TAB
Senior Contributor

its borderline embarrassing @StuF  i should edit it for anonymity and post lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.