Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

I could go a ham cheese and tomato sanga !!!! @Oaktree enjoy bingo, hope you have a win

@Oaktree I’m dyslexic terrible at Bingo. Hope you win $1000

My daughter is in Madeley 😆 Your in my hood 🤭 lol

Good afternoon @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @Oaktree @Glisten 

Had Lifeline this morning. Agreed to help out this Friday, too. They have drop off centres for donated books...I'll be riding with the crew that clears one of them out- lots of books, lots of boxes...we'll see how the back goes! lol

(It's a bit scary - I just turned 50, now I'm the young one lol)

TAB
Senior Contributor

..just had nap here @Glisten  feeling scared tbh 

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds good @StuF . I have a friend whos 77 who can walk 3x as far as I can atm, dont worry about them lol

Oh @TAB  - not worried about Them! More that they see Me as the fit young guy! lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

ah ok, well hopefully they take it easy on you  @StuF lol 

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 @Oaktree hey cool friends, glad to see you all doing well in the morning.  Done work. Done walk. Smashing water. Home soon to pay bills ha ha. Take care all.

Beautiful beer drinking weather on the west coast ay @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @Jacques 

They better @TAB ! lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.