Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

,,cant believe its 12 already, guess went to shops 10 ish , dunno @Meowmy  about to hit the wall here re nap o clock. will stay up to finish silverside and have lemon drink been steeping lol  boiling water, lemon and ginger teabag, 1/4 lemon zested then cut up

Sweet @TAB 

Got footy on here in about an hour. I've been slack this week - it Is a home game but I Ain't going lol

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @Bill16 @Jacques 

I am on my way to my best friend’s house. Bus, train, bus. Her daughter’s carer is going to give me a lift to the workshop where I left my car. She lives about 40 minutes from me by car. Then this arvo going to put lotto on and get few things from shops

A big day out @Oaktree  🙂

I wouldn't bother putting the lotto on though - I'm going to win it! lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds good @Oaktree 

this lemon drink is the sh!t @StuF  hey 

bed time here lol @Meowmy 

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @Jacques @Bill16 

Best news of all is that I am having roast leg of lamb tomorrow. Yum can’t wait 

@Oaktree sounds a good weekend for you. Enjoy

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, just had fish for lunch. Nothing much on this weekend. Nice to relax ha ha

@Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Jacques @Bill16 

Best friend has asked me to stay this afternoon and help her with her daughter as her carer isn’t feeling well. So I guess lotto and shops will have to wait 

@Bill16 What is these Descendants you speak of?
Sorry it’s my ADHD. I need context for everything. Band? Movie? Song? Documentary? TV Series?
G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.