Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

wood done/back done lol took a lot longer to get puffing today lol.picked up more pine cones and split a piece of wood off a pallet for kindling as well @Meowmy 

Hey @TAB just threw breadmix in breadmaker. Will have a loaf by the end of the day. Its been freezing here in Melbourne and my Coleman sleeping bag on my bed keeps me warm I think below zero. I did check the temperature rating on it when I bought it and it is really well insulated. Better than having my doona on or even electric blanket going at the same time. It means I can turn aircon off. I will go for a walk later. I did find this the other day on Libran Medical Astrology. My ex-defacto was a Libran like you! See what it says! 🙂

https://goldenpoppyherbs.com/?post_type=posts&s=medical+astrology+libra 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well I split wood here after my walk so should be cold for a while @SmilingGecko 

re-discovered an electric throw rug visitor left here, might try at some stage. just off to shops (in car else would never make it) to find something to eat 

Good afternoon @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 

Was a little slow out of the blocks today lol

Woke up feeling blocked up nose etc so stayed in bed!

Hope your days are going ok

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, travelling okay today ha. Nearly lunch break. Glad you're  all okay. Enjoy the afternoon.  It's cold and grey here.

Have a good afternoon @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

went for a bit of a drive after shops, well car wasnt even on normal temp. not good for it doing short trips @Meowmy 

G'day cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF wishing you all a great day 

@TAB 

A geo located helmet sounds fancy!

Big shout out to my bro @Jacques hope you are doing well mate

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.