Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

tabalugas

well done @SmilingGecko 

Re: music thread

@SmilingGecko    Goodnight my coconut water  compadre.   I'll sleep with one eye open tonight.

Tonys see's a nightmare coming for any of you,   I'll  grab it round the ankle,   n crack its neck !

Nite folks..             @TAB  @StuF  @Meowmy @Glisten   @Sophia1  @Oaktree  @deshift 

everyone

..it's 5pm .. @tonys 

Yeah  I know @TAB   But I want to squeeze a movie in.    Be back latter tonight.  Plus they just tossed some chunks of raw flesh in my cage.    

Mind shuts down when molars grind...                               tonys

fair enough @tonys 

Great to see you all @TAB @tonys @SmilingGecko @StuF @Meowmy ,

Hope this weekend has been okay for you all

I know it gets like that during full moons @tonys let me tell you its a bit of a joke in astrological circles with full moon insomnia but I use my coconut water secret weapon these days. Wish I had known about it sooner. Full moon is on Monday around 8pm. Enjoy your movie. I've been a busy girl today on half my regular dose of medication.

Hey @tyme good to see you on here. Yes the weekend has been good. 

Hiya @tyme  🙂

I'm about to dash to TV news land....no, I don't know why either. It's a ritual.

I hope your weekend has been ok too!

..yeah pretty quiet mostly @tyme  had its moments maybe. just slowly prepping tea , making it up as go along. Got airfryer Rosti ( @StuF )  and a lettuce/beetroot/mayo/w hint of fresh raw onion for salad. protein will be from bbq chicken/canned re salmon or tuna or hard boiled egg is can be bothered .

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.