Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, hope you find some companions ,friends in the new year. Hope for a late night. It's Saturday ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Haha doubt it @Meowmy but thanks Think bed here soon 

@TAB hey tabby, hope things get better for us. Hope @Bill16 is okaym

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes hope so too @Meowmy  just about to head off to bed now. Wind blowing 

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy I had a couple good sleeps til a while ago. Last short sleep I dreamt I had to make toast for Putin and it had to have just come from the toaster so I kept making more , only there wasn't much bread and it was stale lol .. then other people turned up with a new loaf, only there were prizes in first 2 slices, so wasted time taking them out, the were inside the bread. No one cared that I thought had to do the toast in a hurry .Then I woke up lol. 

Hope you're okay

I feel like doing something silly. person on date site deleted me after having a go at me for not being out on a saturday night lol

G'day @Bill16 @StuF @greenpea  

@TAB hey tabby, Putin is probably hungry in the morning waiting for your toast for breakfast ha. A resting day today. Not much on. Hope you have a good day.

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha yeah hope he chokes on it @Meowmy  lol  yeah nothing day here , feel a bit odd ok plus a bit sick throat sore, not like normal sore throat its heavy like pressure think thyroid plus near choke sometimes anyway just have to be ready to get ambulance when need to I guess lol maybe will get bracelet

@TAB hey tabby cat, hope you're okay. Think need coffee.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I dont know whether I imagine things or not, will be okay I guess lol @Meowmy  windy here, nice sound

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.