Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Well I wasn't looking for it too hard but def wasn't showing itself and heater was on @StuF  prob playing w its buddies in Real World lol  there's like a rock wall where levels change here they love it, all warm, play chasey on it lol 

@TAB hey tabby, lizard is nice. Hope @Bill16 is okay. Take care

Good to have them around @TAB lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah was thinking about @Bill16  this morning guess got distracted. Ha yeah re lizard guess it has to be the same one lol just listening to music. Got bday greetings from 2/3 siblings Ha lol .. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

They eat bugs I think @StuF plus got to see that they are smart and they can make noise digging their little claws into shit plus do the full frill neck lizard War pose w stiff tail in air body all tensed ready to strike ok run lol

Well don't piss them off @TAB or they'll 'ave ya! lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

Did it like 2x but full show, yes @StuF  it run up me a few times . Didnt notice til saw it was on me two of them haha , i shook it off . Not sure what it wanted. Warmth probably.

@Bill16 hey cool friend, hope you are okay. Prayers for you. Hope you will feel okay and things get good  Take carem

@TAB hey tabby, just vegetating

Glad your birthday is going okay 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Meowmy  getting a bit tired now , putting more clothes on. Met someone on date site dont think will go anywhere had like 20 msgs each way then they say why home pn birthday etc oops lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.