Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

ok @ArraDreaming 😀

Cuppa time! @Shaz51 @ArraDreaming 

Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 8.32.54 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-03-13 at 8.33.52 pm.png

ohhh yumm @tyme 😀

yum thanks! i love scones @tyme how’s your day been

yes @tyme how was your day with 3 little darlings 

@ArraDreaming 

They were good all day and now they are at each other @Shaz51 .

@ArraDreaming - I was babysitting 3 rascals today.

We made chocolate cake, did some singing and dancing. The eldest played around on the piano and violin. And now they have made forts at my place. It's a MESS here! Blankets, pillows, cushions everywhere.

Nearly time for mum to come home @tyme 🙂👍

woah! sounds busy @tyme 3! Sure sounds like a taste of what to expect for us 🤪 our 2 are busy enough at the moment.
One of ours is currently rolling around in mud!! i built another garden bed today and I have just been watching the littlest bug put water in it using his watering can to make mud which he is now playing in!!

It's so good being kids @ArraDreaming  @Shaz51 - so innocent, so inquisitive, so curious. In a way, I reckon the education system takes that away from them... I've worked in that industry, so I know what the expectations are like.

I just want kids to be kids.

can anyone guess what we have been up to in between plant hopping this weekend?? 
tomorrow this continues… @Shaz51 @tyme 

C6AE69C5-A082-4520-9589-E60F15CD772D.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.