Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

I prefer the poisons then @ArraDreaming ...

What grass? Green grass LOL... pretty thick stuff... maybe buffalo?

It’s been ok @Shaz51 just had a rough couple of days as you might have seen last night but I’m ok, just feeling a bit flat. Both the boys are ok but snotty noses so aren’t allowed at kindy/care even though they are perfectly fine so I had to swap my shifts around, home with them all week. The bonus is that I got some shifts on the weekend instead which is more money in the pocket.

Today the oldest one found a frog in our backyard 

There is a heap of different kinds of grass some harder to get rid of than others, as someone who mowed daily I’ve learnt all the different kinds of grass, how they react to mowing, the best catcher, whether to catch or not, the best angle to go at etc. I know all about grass! @tyme 

Well you are the right one to share a cuppa with then @ArraDreaming !

I think I'll have to take a photo tomorrow. Too dark now... but it's driving me bonkers!

Take a photo and I’ll identify for you, junior Jay5 might even know the answer for you, he’s learning his grasses at the minute, had a 30 min conversation with me tonight convinced our front lawn was soft leaf buffalo,  (incorrect) @tyme 

Ha ha @ArraDreaming cute junior jay5 

How about stargrass ?? 

Singapore daisies ??

Both weeds 😤 @Shaz51 

Sometime in the future I’d like to get back into backyard gardening and landscaping work 

Sorry forgot to ask how was your day @Shaz51 

Busy day today @ArraDreaming , @tyme 

Nearly ready for bed 

Soo tired 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.