Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Not quite, she is 9 months @tyme

she’s really mastered the crawl, started the commando crawl but realised that was too slow and got going on all fours pretty quick

she pretty much crawls every where now and we can’t keep up, I’m like hey I didn’t put you there, and she cries when we have to move her back she’s like what the heck guys I worked so hard to get here and you just picked me up and moved me!? @tyme @Birdofparadise8 gotta watch the dog now that’s she is crawling and getting her hands on and into everything

we had to re baby proof our house again

Good luck with baby-proofing the house @ArraDreaming 

I'm going to say goodnight now. I hope you enjoy your oats tomorrow. 

gtg. I'll catch you both tomorrow @ArraDreaming @Birdofparadise8 

Bye

Maybe I will feel better tomorrow maybe

@ArraDreaming , how are you feeling?

@Former-Member I had a really good weekend last weekend, thank you, went out salsa dancing and really enjoyed it! @tyme 

I've had to take home some unavoidable work to do at home this weekend, going to try and balance it with some relaxation though. Hope you all have a good weekend!

Good luck with the study @creative_writer !

@Shaz51 , how are you?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Spirit_Healer 🙂🌺

salsa dancing sounds lovely! 
sounds like this weekend is a bit busier though - I hope the work doesn’t take too long and you can really immerse in that relaxation 😊

thanks heaps - I’ll be catching up on some reading, and doing housework🙂

have a lovely evening 🌺

So great to hear from you @Former-Member @Spirit_Healer . I always love reading your posts. 

Hope you've been okay 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.