Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

You're amazing @ArraDreaming - you are such a good influence on her. You will be the brother she can look up to.

Thanks @tyme I hope so! 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @tyme hot chocolate would be great.  Thanks for asking 😊.

What virtual drink can I get you ?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Bow also love chai latte.

Lucky you 😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Paulette

I'm just on my way from work too. Well done on your accomplishments today you should be proud of yourself.

💕💜💕Xx

That caramel latte looks really delicious, and I really do with one right now; I've definitely earnt one! I went to the meeting that the woman who accused of raping her goes to, or at least used to go to. I hadn't been to that program for years because the defaming of me that was going on was leaking into there too. It was a very good meeting, I got a lot out of it, and I even shared some of my experience of mental illhealth. The topic was about coping with social pressure, I shared that I don't experience social pressure anymore because I've been through far worse and it's cured me of that.

@tyme black tea
🙂 x

Maintaining

Also, because someone talked about mental illness, I shared that I have cptsd, schizophrenia and anxiety disorder as well as alcoholism and these are all chronic illnesses, even on the best medical treatments we will get I'll from them from time to time ; how well you're doing is as much about allowing yourself to heal and recover as it is about being well. Sometimes when we get ill we think we've done something wrong, when really life sometimes just doesn't do what our best efforts would've delivered.

Hello @Abner , putting a @ in front of members names , they will receive your message xx 

Hello @Bow , @Jadej , @Former-Member , @ArraDreaming , @tyme 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Shaz51 hope you have had a good day 💜.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.