Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Doughnuts do look nice @Smc  and the imagined arouma is mouth watering.

That will have to do for me, like @HenryX  I am trying to eat different atm. 

Hit and miss atm while school is.in recess. Once school goes back. 

Hot Coffee with soy milk for me for breaky this morning. 

A new routine starts on Monday so starting today with an early rise. 

puppy-cup.gif

Hello @Determined , @Faith-and-Hope , @Smc , @Appleblossom , @Shaz51 

That really is a cup full of life, even if the contents isn't yet sure of it's presence in the day

Best Wishes to All For a Really Good Day

@HenryX 

Morning @HenryX @Determined @Smc @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @@@@@and anyone else around ….. 👋💕

Hey @Faith-and-Hope 

How are you today?

@Shaz51 @Smc @HenryX and all reading along.

download.jpg

 Like a Biscuit?

Love a biscuit @Appleblossom …. 💕

Going okay.  Life trying to disentangle from NXH is still tricky and bl%dy awful, but just keeping on swimming ….. Covid not making anything easier, especially with a high-risk baby dragon in the mix …..

🐠🐟🐙🦐🐬🦀🐡🦞🐠 ……

Apart from that I am staying focused on arty stuff and making.

good afternoon @Smc@Determined@HenryX@Appleblossom@Faith-and-Hope@Paperdaisy 

coffee10.jpg

Good Morning here and Good Afternoon most everywhere else

@Appleblossom, @Faith-and-Hope , @Molly22 , @Determined , @Smc , @Shaz51 , @Anastasia , @Emelia8 , @Owen45 , @LookingHopeful , @Alicat , @greenpea , @flybluebird 

The Idea of Hot Chocolate and biscuits sounds really good and I just looked back at some fruit, savoury and cheese platters that looked very tempting. Lucky they are all in digital format and therefore, while tempting and appealing, I can restrict myself to a visual feast.

All right, that sounds a bit lame, but they all constitute something to which I can look forward with positive expectation.

With Best Wishes

@HenryX 

@HenryX  I have had a hard time sticking to my 'no sugar' plan since hubby left.  Hasn't helped that he left a freezer full of ice-cream and other no-no's.  But I have been pretty good all up, considering.  Green tea and matcha tea help me a lot.  But like you Henry, just looking at those pics sends my mouth watering. 

Hi Everyone @Molly22 @Faith-and-Hope @HenryX @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Determined @Adge.

Going well enough here. We got booster shots last week, I was a bit sore and tired. Hubby gets less of a reaction than me. But yay, done!

Fruit pops anyone? I think they'd qualify as healthy, though that's dependent on how much sweetener you add, and whether you use yoghurt or cream. 🙂 It's one of my favourite summertime options for using surplus fruit.

5324455.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.