Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

yeah never got what that means, just sounds cool @Former-Member  lol  

gotta get moving again here, go get me some supplies lol

Good morning and good afternoon @Former-Member @TAB @StuF @SmilingGecko @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @greenpea @Snowie @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Meowmy @Zoe7 @Eve7 @Sirius @FloatingFeather @hanami @Historylover @Clawde @TuxedoCat @OscarJones @yellowcorgi @Daisydreamer @tyme @Paperdaisy @Oaktree and all forumites dropping by. I hope your Saturday has been good for you. 

I’ve done some food shopping and had a rest for a while and now I’m planning on looking after myself by working on a knitted blanket just for me as part of some self care. I’ve been feeling a little down after seeing my old friends do some ‘adult stuff’ via Facebook- planning on getting married in the next week or 2, having settlement on property, etc - but I’m trying to realise that I’m on my own path in life with my own challenges and I can succeed in my own little way so that’s why I’m choosing to look after me right now. Things will be okay - I have to believe this for my own sanity’s sake- so that’s what I’m going on with now. My case manager isn’t too concerned about my mental health - she texted me yesterday at 3pm for an appointment with the psych registrar which I’ve since had to change to a later date as it didn’t suit - so I’ve also had that to deal with as well.

I’m sorry for the rant! 

Take care!

Judi9877☺️💐

So true re 'adult stuff' and 'own path' @Judi9877  once every 10 years or so Id think why aren't I married or have kids, then I'd go back to being Me...

Former-Member
Not applicable

So bored aye @TAB but don’t know what I want, sucks

Hi @Judi9877 we need some kind of rites of passage for the mentally ill like they do in indigenous shamanic cultures. Theres no clear cut demarkations and we can't hold ourselves up to typical cultural standards.  Its hard to wade through all of that with no goalposts in sight. Its understandable.  Just celebrate your own life through your own eyes not some hazy unreachable standard which nobody appreciates anybody for anyway. Be YOU!

Like what? @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Started the booze aye @TAB @I’LL have one for you for your 60th

I thought thats what you meant by 'fizzy drinks' @Former-Member  lol  okay thanks 

Hey dude @Former-Member
Didn't come by yesterday sorry

Afternoon all

Having a good moment right now

Life's alright aye

Moments like these are what we need
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.