Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

Gunners are flogged out these days plus no one cares @StuF 

Singer from screaming jets in some famous band now, brain got holes in it only heard last week 

Oh, the Gunners are well past it @TAB 

But the shows will probably sell out, so massive audience for The Chats (not sure there will be much crossover between Gunners fans and Chats fans tho)

I heard something about him too. Just looked it up, he leads the Angels now, but has for years...

Ok not even sure where I saw that re watsisface and Angels well glad doc neeson gone just too sick looking 

cover bands beat old bands when past 60 think @StuF @stuf lol

@TABI just realised- first, they had Doc NEESON, now they have Dave GLEESON!! Sure, I'm getting over excited by that, but it's pretty funny to have two consecutive front men with rhyming names (yes, I need to get out more! lol)

Hm same initials same no of syllables? @StuF  

hm yeh nah stay home maybe lolo....

Hahaha @TAB 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the rest of your birthday. Maybe @greenpea will drop in again...

I'm off to bed- we lose an hour overnight for daylight saving...which is just a lame excuse for going to bed at the same (early!) time as normal! lol

Been in a bit of a state last couple days @StuF One thought that came to me was sleep 60% of life or whatever it is ok 30% who knows

No daylight saving in WA still in 1978 here @StuF  lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.