Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

@StuF  hey StuF i am doing okay wretched cough has gone and have had a sleepy old day which was really needed :). how are you going my friend?

Very glad the cough has gone @greenpea !

Been a sleepy old day here, too. Afternoon nap is always nice 🙂

@StuF  good i am glad you are feeling better than the other night that we spoke. i think those with schitzoaffective disorder need naps and quiet to focus and get themselves together again. what have you got on this weekend?

I think you are correct @greenpea 🙂

Not a lot on tomorrow, but catching up with a friend on Monday. You?

(Can't believe Daylight  Saving starts tonight!)

Ha nice one re Joe Tex @greenpea 

@StuF  i know re daylight saving this year has gone so quickly!! am hoping ex comes up tomorrow would make son2 happy. daughter will come over regardless. son2 is in a good mood which is great 😄

@TAB  thanks birthday kitty!  hope your day has been kind to you x

That all sounds good @greenpea !

@StuF @TAB  going to watch some news for a bit. catch you both later 🙂

Am okay now @greenpea  took a bit of doing lol but smiling ha ha lol oh Happy Birthday to @ Tab 😎😸🎩 lol..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.