Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Oaktree
Senior Contributor

New Age Endeavours

Hi guys, this thread is for everyone interested in new age stuff. Please come share what you are doing.

Today I started something new for me. I went to the bookstore and bought some Angel Tarot cards. It came with a guide book about how to read this particular set of cards. First I put on positive energy music. Then I cleared the deck and consecrated it. Then I asked my question. My question was; How is 2024 going to be for me? I continued asking this question as I shuffled. Then I turned over the top card which was the answer. 
«Great sadness. Take time to heal. The need to forgive yourself or others. »

then I laid out a Celtic cross. It was very positive. From the reading, my intuition tells me that it is a great time to start writing my book but that I need to be organised about it and stop procrastinating. I just need a playful approach. 
I am going to leave these cards laid out on the table for the rest of the day. I also took a photo so I could remind myself of this reading throughout the year.

@SmilingGecko I reckon you will be interested in this?

Meggle

meditation music for positive energy, solfeggio frequencies, 528hz healing frequency music, positive energy cleanse your house, spiritual healing tones, miracle tone, purify your home and yourself, cleanse negativity, remove negative frequency vibrations ★ The Best From Our Channel In One ...
96 REPLIES 96

Re: New Age Endeavours

Hello @Oaktree thanks for sharing that music. I am playing it right now. Its a different track from the ones I'm used to. Softer. Its never come up on my you tube search before. I quite like it so will have to play it more often! 🙂 Will have to check out their other solfeggios! I've just charged my "Orgonite" around the new year so my space is putting out positive vibrations. Orgonite is compressed resin with metal filings and crystals set in it and it sucks negative chi out of the air and converts it to positive energy.

I'm sorry you came up with that reading I don't know what to say but taking a picture of it may help to clarify your direction as you have done. I've had plenty of long term negative astro transits for example and I just had to accept the unpalatable facts that I would have to go through it somehow and draw on my resources and resilience to cope. In addition I've had to find a way to contextualise its meaning in the bigger picture of my life. Sadness and forgiveness are something people struggle to grapple with and has been a major theme in my life. Its hard to know where to begin. Just be kind and patient with yourself. Where there is a beginning to struggle there is also an end Meggle. It won't be forever. Set a bold tone that you are going to draw to you whatever resources you need to face this challenge when it arises. That is the advice I give myself ❤️

@SmilingGecko 

I feel that first card has to do with my relationship with my daughter this year. That’s ok. It will pass. I will remind myself to forgive.

Meggle

@SmilingGecko 

The cleansing music is still playing here so we are sharing the same energy right now. That’s cool to think. I typed in meditation music into the YouTube search. I just scrolled down to the first one that spoke to me. I might make this my regular tarot background. It’s very peaceful. 

Sorry you have had so much sadness in your life. I wish you good energy for the year ahead. 

Love,

Meggle

@SmilingGecko 

Thanks for your sage advice. I think you are spot on. There is always a beginning but also an ending. That is good to remember. You are very wise. I like the idea of your crystal. Changing negative chi into positive energy. I just went out to get petrol and have some lunch. I have since turned the energy music back on since coming home. I had wanted to go to my friend’s house to try out each others new tarot cards but she is busy. I guess I will just practice with mine by asking some different questions. I am brand new to tarot so I need to get to know the cards. I really like this Angel deck because the cards are quite positive and also the pictures are pretty. I hope you are still enjoying the music. It is a long recording. I am loving it. So peaceful.

Meggle

@tonys 

If you like peace and you like music, you will love this recording. Try it out and let me know how you like it. It may not be up your alley. It is super peaceful and relaxing. Meditation music!

https://youtu.be/5Ff5G-UdCEs?si=BAJAEuNmUaU4LKzA

meditation music for positive energy, solfeggio frequencies, 528hz healing frequency music, positive energy cleanse your house, spiritual healing tones, miracle tone, purify your home and yourself, cleanse negativity, remove negative frequency vibrations ★ The Best From Our Channel In One ...

Sure,   I love it @Oaktree .   Thankyou.   SGecko   and Glisten  delve into  this sort of magic too.

Do you ever listen to    "Chill"   radio station on the  Free TV.   Its that type of music   24/7..

When at home,  I sleep to it most nights.   Take care  mate.                  tonys

@Oaktree Yes the music is lovely. It would have to be one of the few solfeggios I actually liked. I'm playing it now ❤️  I never got into Tarot really but did have some good readings by personal recommendation. I hope you enjoy your new cards and get something out of them focussing on your spirituality Tomorrow I plan to relax a bit.  

In astrology tomorrow will have what is called a void of course moon (voc)

A voc is when the moon is empty and going from one sign to the next.

Today the moon was in virgo all day 

Tomorrow on Wednesday 3rd from 10:36am AEDT to 11:47am AEDT it will be empty (inbetween signs) ie a voc

Then It goes into Libra at 11:47am and is no longer void of course

So after 11:47am AEDT the moon will come out of its inbetween phase (voc) and go into Libra. Some void of course time periods are short like this one or can be many hours long.

There are things you can elect to do or simply shouldnt do when the moon is void of course. 

You can find that here in this article if this catches your interest. Timing is everything in astrology:

https://nypost.com/article/your-quick-guide-to-the-void-of-course-moon/

Here is a void of course moon table for 2024. Its default time is set UTC but you can enter in your locality to get all the void of course moons for where you live 🙂

https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/void-of-course-moon-astrology-online-calendar

OH.   This is a new thread for  me.  Just realized SG  n   Glisten  are already,    boots planted,   here.

I have to learn to backtrack before posting.  @Oaktree .            tones..

No @tonys 

I have never listened to chill TV

I don’t get free to air

My aerial is stuffed.

Meggle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.