Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Nature as a healer

You've really captured a beautiful time of day there @Shaz51. I would love to be dipping my toes in that water today.

I'm an early morning person too @NatureLover - I love the gentleness and soft stirrings of dawn & sunrise. Not too many people out & about too, which I like hahaha

I agree! Plus in this heat (35 plus humid in Melbourne) the early morning is so beautiful and cool. @flybluebird 

hello @NatureLover@flybluebird@Rhye@Molly22@Bow@Boo13@cloudcore@Paperdaisy@BlueBay@Jacques@tyme@oceangirl@Zoe7 

love this photo , out the window at the CKD clinic ❤️

DSC00559.jpg

I love rainbow lorikeets @Shaz51 ! I used to feed the ones that hung around outside my home when I was younger 😊

I think I can count maybe 20 in that shot alone @Shaz51.

It reminds me of a palm tree the local council have planted in a busy shopping mall. These pesky feathered warblers would swarm to it, creating a public menace with their enthusiastic squarking heard throughout the mall. Every time I shop there I think it's brilliant because the birds are reclaiming the concrete sprawl 💚

Oh @Shaz51 this makes me smile - I love the quirkiness that Lorikeets bring. They ain't afraid of having their voice heard chit chatting away to each other while they feed. Thanks for bringing a smile to my day!

Unknown-2.jpeg

Hello fellow nature lovers 💚
I wondered down to the bay this morning to watch part of the sunrise 😍

Have any of you been finding heartwarming moments in nature recently?
@Shaz51 @NatureLover @Molly22 @Bow @Zoe7 @Rhye 

I spent both part of my Saturday & Sunday going on short nature walks close to my home. I felt so recharged by it & are making it a commitment to myself to find time for more of the same this week.

How I recharge my 🔋 - also found having simple pleasure of bare feet on earth was needed.

what a wonderful phot @flybluebird ❤️

Dove orchidsDove orchids

dove.jpg

these are Dove Orchids , the flowers comes out when it is going to rain soon 

they came out on Saturday and this is the 3rd day of continuing rain 

@Rhye@cloudcore@NatureLover@Molly22@SmilingGecko@Boo13@ShiningStar@BlueBay@Scoo 

AAHHH, Really amazing @Shaz51!
Such delicate & gentle looking beauties - what a wonderful way of also reading nature ❤️
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.