Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My heart hurts

@-abbey-  Just thinking of you today. Hoping you're ok and continuing to reach out to get the best outcome. Here for you x

craiyon_103324_adorable_purple_teddy_bear_with_crazy_hair_sitting_on_a_fluffy_pink_bed.png

@-abbey-  Will slowly cure it abbey. We are always with you. love your replying. Let your heart relax for sometime. What about trying something to relax?

Thank you. I'm putting one foot in front of the other at least. 

Hi @-abbey- 

How are you today?

Just wondering whether you have anything lined up, in terms of a bit of support for yourself? 

Take Care x  

Alright thank you for asking. I haven't got help. I am not in a position to afford a counsellor just at the moment. I'm trying to not think about things too much and it's not as bad as last week I don't think.

Hi @-abbey- . That's great . Don't think too much about those. Sometimes we can handover that to time. So let time too take some part of our life . So you can relax even for a moment ❤️

I miss my son so much. I miss him. I love him. I don't really have friends. My co workers are about the closest people I have and they do not understand. It hurts so much, the final hurt after quite a few other hurts, but this one is the one I don't seem to be able to pick up after. I miss him so much. 

Hi @-abbey- thank you for sharing your thoughts with the community on the Forums!

I'm sorry to hear that you are missing your son and I'm sure that must be very challenging. Isolation can be really hard too and often happens when we experience MH in our lives. The Forums are a great place to connect with other people who experience similar things and share our experiences. You might find this post helpful to connect with others on the Forums:

Thanks again for reaching out to the community!

Take care

RiverSeal 

Hi @-abbey- 

Hope you're doing ok today? 

Just popped in to wish you a good day and saw your post mentioning that you can't access a lot of help right now. 

Sane have a free support line you can call on 1800 187 263. Sane also offer a guided one-on-one service, that might be a comfort to you. You can find the info here: Guided service (sane.org) 

💜

@8ppleTree I finally got the courage up to check, but I'm not on an eligible area. Thank you for the idea though. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.