Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

GentleRobot
Casual Contributor

Hello guys!

Hello to everyone on here. 
I joined last night and had a great reception.

i want to thanks those who read or commented on my posts. 
I also was just coming out of a difficult headspace and had a minor reaction to general ‘life’ stuff that was happening around me. 
I apologize if I haven’t replied to everyone. 
all is well and I’m learning from my experiences.

I just want to say that I don’t think an online community is for me. Regarding my situation, I will source another option.

keep up the good work everyone! 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Hello guys!

Hey @GentleRobot ,

Thank you for your honesty. It certainly can be hard navigating life, and what's most important is that you have tried the forums. You've given it a go.

Sometimes, it may not be the best place to source support for a time, but in the future, please know that you are more than welcome to reconnect with us here.

Also, if you prefer 1:1 telehealth support, we have a free Guided Service you may be interested in. https://www.sane.org/referral

If you have any comment or feedback you'd like to provide about the forums, feel free to either email us at team@saneforums.org or complete the form here https://www.sane.org/about-sane/policies/feedback-and-complaints-policy

We wish you all the best.

Thanks. Yes, I may be back. And I will follow up with your other services.

Thanks for your honesty.

I hope you have a good day, it's tough what to put in your support list. 

I actually  began forums, online long time ago.

Got annoyed - quit,

few years later,  came back for couple days - life got hard so quit. 

Today I'm here. 

My name began as justanother46yr

PeppyPatty 

It's nice researching support groups. 

Peace 

25c9e3d048f8f4edb2d40b394ee9900b.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.