Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Doggies as therapy

Hahahah @Bow !

BTW, what's a pugapoo? poodle and pug?

Sooo adorable @Bow My Tobes and Clover sleep together and play together too. My other cat never wanting a bar of Tobes even though he tried to be friends, but he and Clover are the best of friends. Clover is a ratbag - she loves to pounce on Tobes and then run away ...and of course he chases her. There have been many times I have seen Tobes run up the hallway with a Clover attached to him by his tail LOL

Yea @tyme, a pug and a poodle. We think she has a bit of terrier or something in her too though. 

cute @Zoe7 yeah Lulu and Jaffa play together heaps too. Lulu- the dog, gets a bit rough at times though. They play a bit of tag team, Jaffa gets up on the bench and pushes things onto the floor for lulu to get and chew. They have many a time have a chicken breast or piece of steak! 

Oh @Bow that is priceless. I am lucky that Clover only gets on the dining table (but she is allowed). Toby barks at her if she plays with anything then chases her when she gets down (such a good boy 😁). 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ha ha @Zoe7 he might give your fence a unique and coooool brush style 😂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh my goodness @Bow I had to look twice. I almost didn't see your cat!! it blends in 😂

Your house has lots of furry babies 🐶😺 You're lucky. Animals are such great companions and I never thought I would get so much back from our dog. Both of your babies look like they are sunbaking ha ha 

Yeah they both like sitting out in the sunshine @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Their colouring is beautiful. I always loved ginger coloured hair, on animals and people 😀. I think it is so beautiful.

and what are they doing tonight? My dog sometimes watches television LOL 😂

@Bow 

I have ginger hair @Former-Member  i like it now but haven’t always liked it. I’ve always loved ginger cats too. 

I’ve just crawled into bed. I’ve had a mentally draining day, some good… some bad. Daughter is bunking in with me, which is a good thing with the way that I’m feeling tonight. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good idea @Bow. A hug from your children is the best way to end a day - good or bad. I always love smelling my kids hair when they hug me. Especially if it has just been cleaned. 

I have always been amazed at how much of an anchor children can be. They are so innocent and sweet they can sometimes minimise the worst pain or ease the most intense exhaustion. 

Enjoy your hugs 🫂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.