Skip to main content
Facebook Twitter Email Subscribe to eNews

Re: Welcome to the Friends, Family and Carers Group Hub! Introduce yourself here πŸ™‚

Hello, for those of you that follow the teachings of Eckhart Tolle; that we relate on. I am seemingly trying to enhance positive mental health and the narrative of ill-mental health. I would love more teaching presence, thank you. 

Re: Welcome to the Friends, Family and Carers Group Hub! Introduce yourself here πŸ™‚

Hello @Squibblybits welcome to the forums!! πŸ˜Š

I've never heard of Eckhart Tolle, will definitely look into his teaching! 

Love that you're keen on learning more and fostering a positive outlook onto mental health, you're in the perfect place πŸ’™

We've also got our Newbie's social circle here, it's another great place for you to connect with likeminded people πŸ™‚ Re: Newbie's Social Club - Come make some friends! - Page 21 - SANE Recovery Community (saneforums.o...

See you around the forums πŸ’™

Tandem respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters of Australia. Tandem is committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal communities to support the principles of self-determination, and ensure the voices of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander carers in Victoria are heard and considered.